Welcome to my blog ! I design so you can preserve memories, your memories for your family. I also design because it gives me a creative outlet for whatever may be floating in my head at the moment ~ I hope you enjoy my blog and stop back often !

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Blog Train !!

Well it's fall ... cold chill in the air and watching college football ! Tonight is a visit to the local Oktoberfest for some good fair food and fun !!
Here is my contribution to the October Blog Train ~ an non traditional fall mini for you !! Polka Dot Fall !


In case you came in late on the list the person before me on the list is:
And your NEXT stop is:

Here is a link to the Blog Train Blog for a complete list:
Thanks for stopping by !

21 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Oct 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing of your time and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Oct 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this great train

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this cute addition to the Oct. blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the beautiful papers and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The train can't leave the station with its dots! Darling!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for being part of this blogtrain! I appreciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete