Welcome to my blog ! I design so you can preserve memories, your memories for your family. I also design because it gives me a creative outlet for whatever may be floating in my head at the moment ~ I hope you enjoy my blog and stop back often !

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Facebook Fan Page

I set up a fan page at FB ~ the link is on the left hand side of my blog ~ please stop by and "like" me and also keep your eyes open as I will be giving away freebies along the way so please follow my blog also !!!
It has been a long long day but a good day. I've done some designing and can't wait to finish this kit I am working on !!!!

I also found out I have even more news to share with you soon so keep your eyes open and watch for my big announcements and previews of new kits !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment